21st August 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What can I study after B.Tech IT? Can I do M.Tech in Multimedia? What is the scope?

what can I study after my B.tech IT.can I do M.tech in multimedia.Also tell about it's scope.
please reply soon..
[email protected]

28th December 2012, 09:19 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What can I study after B.Tech IT? Can I do M.Tech in Multimedia? What is the scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can I study after my B.tech IT.can I do M.tech in multimedia.Also tell about it's scope.
please reply soon..
[email protected]
Hello abdur,

After your Btech IT,you have various options to carry on with your career.If you are interested in Multimedia,yeah you can go for it,its a very lucrative and demanding,popular course nowadays,even you can go for VFX composting which you can take live projects on movies,animations.

You will be handling a lots on MAYA,3DX, and other popular 3D softwares,which you will be able to handle in making Animated movies,composting,demos and special effects.

Seeing these opportunities,you can have a good career in multimedia after your btech IT.

Regards,
yash
17th February 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I study after B.Tech IT? Can I do M.Tech in Multimedia? What is the scope?

I am studying btech ece.after my study how to do multimedia ?
19th February 2013, 06:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I study after B.Tech IT? Can I do M.Tech in Multimedia? What is the scope?

Quote:
please reply soon..
[email protected]

You have completed B-Tech in IT so you are now applicable for M-Tech course .So you have decided to take Multimedia specialization .Really this specialization is great .

So your stream is Computer Science department and specialization in multimedia .

After M-Tech in Multimedia you can apply any vacancy of M-Tech computer science .

The Subject of M-tech multimedia are-

Advance OS
Distributed DBMS
Java
Software Engineering
C and Java
and Multimedia

I know the some college name which college provide M-Tech in Multimedia

Jadavpur University
NITTTR Kolkata

So if you have GATE score then easily you can apply here .

As per scope , You can applicable all types of Private companies in the software field.

The main point is M-Tech Multimedia course help you further research or PHD course in Computer science department .

The field of PHD are - Image Processing , Date compression , Pattern reorganization and E-Learning system .

21st February 2013, 12:53 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Friend,

Yes, you can do M.Tech in Multimedia.

M.Tech in Multimedia Technology is a two yrs post-graduate programme.

M.Tech in Multimedia employment area/job type is mentioned as below:-

* Web Developer.

* Graphic Artist.

* Digital Photographer.

* Instructional Designer.

* Production Assistant.

* Desktop Publisher.

* Multimedia and Framework Experts.

* Multimedia Framework.

* Assistant Manager Sales.

Best colleges/universities for M.Tech in Multimedia are mentioned as below:-

* SRM University.

* National Institute of Technical Teachers and Training and Research.

* Saveetha University.

The eligibility criteria required for M.Tech in Multimedia are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation with 45% marks from any recognised university.

* 40% marks required for SC/ST contendors.

* Some of the very reputed universities and institutes conduct entrance examination to get admission to the degree course.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
28th February 2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
please reply soon..
[email protected]
hello there,

You have various options to carry on with your career.If you are interested in Multimedia,yeah you can go for it,its a very lucrative and demanding,popular course nowadays,even you can go for VFX composting which you can take live projects on movies,animations.

The Subject of M-tech multimedia are-

Advance OS
Distributed DBMS
Java
Software Engineering
C and Java
and Multimedia

thank you,
28th February 2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I am studying btech ece.after my study how to do multimedia ?
hello friend,

you have various options to carry on with your career.If you are interested in Multimedia,yeah you can go for it,its a very lucrative and demanding,popular course nowadays,even you can go for VFX composting which you can take live projects on movies,animations.

M.Tech in Multimedia employment area/job type is mentioned as below:
  1. Web Developer.
  2. Graphic Artist.
  3. Digital Photographer.
  4. Instructional Designer.
  5. Production Assistant.
  6. Desktop Publisher.
  7. Multimedia and Framework Experts.
29th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

after completion of my btech, can i go for m tech animation&multimedia?, my branch is ECE,please suggest [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my btech ece..and i completed my composting course...i to in mtech maltemedia????
30th June 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I took up BTech IT this year, will I be able to get any job just by completion of BTech Degree.? What are the scopes I will have studying BTech IT. It would be very nice of you, if you help me know better about BTech IT branch.

[email protected]
30th June 2013, 10:24 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

After your Btech IT,you have various options to carry on with your career.If you are interested in Multimedia,yeah you can go for it,its a very lucrative and demanding,popular course nowadays,even you can go for VFX composting which you can take live projects on movies,animations.

You will be handling a lots on MAYA,3DX, and other popular 3D softwares,which you will be able to handle in making Animated movies,composting,demos and special effects.

Seeing these opportunities,you can have a good career in multimedia after your btech IT.
24th August 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech Information Technology. I would like to do M.tech Multimedia technology. If so whether I could go for lecturer?
17th October 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm BE,CSE & I well trained in animation did multimedia is suitable to me? or any other ME/M.Tech is there?
17th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after b.tech from IT i have done research work in field of medical image processing .guide me wat to choose m.tech or mba
10th June 2020, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done Btech in CSE can I do Mtech in multimedia technology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?