5th February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after Diploma?

I am a diploma holder. I want to know about the form after diploma and give me the details about UPTU Form after diploma.

10th December 2012, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after Diploma?

Diploma holders can find a variety of career options in railways, defense, banks, etc. You can apply for Junior Engineer positions as well as clerical posts. Also you can join engineer degree by qualifying lateral entry entrance exam. UPTU also conducts an aptitude test for diploma holders seeking admission to engineering degree. Further details can be collected from the portal of UPTU.
12th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to thinking that what will I do? I am BA I have done PGDCA with tally.what should I do?
27th June 2014, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

after pgdca i want to do certification course which is the best instituted for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?