1st March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?

Dear Sir,
i am from bangalore . i am going to complete my b.sc (pme) course . i want a career in law .can u suggest how i have to go about .

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  3. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  5. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  8. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?
  10. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  11. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  12. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  13. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate in Bangalore? Expected starting salary for it? Best career oriented course among B.Com and BCA? -- [New]
  14. What are the opportunities in Pharmacy after PhD for meritorious person?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  16. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  17. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  18. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2012, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
i am from bangalore . i am going to complete my b.sc (pme) course . i want a career in law .can u suggest how i have to go about .
hi,
I have also completed my graduation in pme . if you want refrence for some good colleges here is a link: http://www.indiaedu.com/admissions/law-colleges.html
Alternatively I would suggest you to go for the following options as well :
1)If you are looking for a job straight away then Government corporations, banking and finance sector and so on can be an option (probational officer though bank tests) . Apart from this, science graduates can also find jobs in ITeS industry, business, BPO, marketing, technical writing.
2) If are diligent, ready to sacrifice and devout time and looking for a research based future i would suggest you to go for mSc and subsequently do your phd(if possible).
3) If you do not want to go for the above and want to divert from technical line you could go for a M.B.A or PGDBM ( IT / finance/ operations/marketing) .
8th May 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?

I have completed 2 puc in science stream with pcme subject now I prepare for bsc in pme subjects, what are jobs offered in this?
1st February 2021, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

BSc PME combination next opportunity for jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?