9th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Trupti chaudhari

What are the career opportunities I should opt for a well paid job in bank apart from MBA?

career aportunites after 12th to get a well-paid job in bank apart from MBA.
please send details on my email id..

25th February 2012, 05:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities I should opt for a well paid job in bank apart from MBA?

It is not necessary to obtain an MBA degree to get in to a good position in any bank. You can choose any area of studies. Generally a bank job requires only a graduation degree. The selection will be based on written test. A Masters degree will only enhance their career opportunities at times of promotion. The candidates can apply for clerical position after 12th and apply for P.O. positions after passing their graduation. Private sector banks look for graduation as a minimum qualification.
11th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities I should opt for a well paid job in bank apart from MBA?

i have passed my 2 examination with 71% marks in commerce so what next i should opt for in order to get gud jobs in future
31st May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 80per. & i want to kñow job opp. In bank
6th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 10 with 96%.i dont know what to chose after it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?