4th March 2011, 07:07 PM
prashubh

What is the career option available after completing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding?

i am doing 4 years diploma in shipbuilding course in goa i want to know the carrier option after that ?????

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Shipbuilding engineering course? What are the career options available after doing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering Course?
  2. What are the courses available after Diploma in Ship Building?
  3. Can I do B.E external or correspondence after completing 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engineering course? Which are the reputed institutes?
  4. Career opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance candidate?
  5. Which course will be the best option for me after completing 2 years diploma course?
  6. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  7. What to do after 51% marks in commerce?
  8. I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best career option for me after completing intermediate with MPC with 60% marks
  10. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  11. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  12. How good is B.Tech shipbuilding and Naval Architecture course?
  13. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years? -- [New]
  14. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  15. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  16. How to join ITI Automobile course having 12th with commerce background?
  17. How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?
  18. Best way to start a career for a candidate after completion of Diploma Automobile?
9th March 2011, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the career option available after completing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding?

Yes the shipbuilding course has great prospects in present as well as future. This course is basically a 3 to 4 year course. Some polytechnic offer 4 year course also in some parts of the country

THe job mainly lies in ships where they can get a job in manufacturing plants etc.
The main job of a shipbuilding engineer will be to maintain the ship properly. If any fault in the ship then the engineer must be able to rectify as soon as possible. For that they are highly trained during their 4 year course.

There are lots of perks available and also the salary in the shipping sector is very high where the starting salary can start from 50,000 itself and can go upto 1 lakh with experience

But i would advice you to opt for a high education. Maybe you can try doing a degree in Naval Architechture or something to add an extra badge to ur honour
9th March 2011, 06:24 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career option available after completing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding?

Yes the shipbuilding course has great prospects in present as well as future. This course is basically a 3 to 4 year course. Some polytechnic offer 4 year course also in some parts of the country

THe job mainly lies in ships where they can get a job in manufacturing plants etc.
The main job of a shipbuilding engineer will be to maintain the ship properly. If any fault in the ship then the engineer must be able to rectify as soon as possible. For that they are highly trained during their 4 year course.
9th March 2011, 08:13 AM
mishra245

After the diploma in shipbuilding you can go to the ,Goa Shipyard Limited, a Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Defense, is presently engaged in the activities of designing and building special purpose modern sophisticated ships for the Navy , Coast Guard, Commercial and Export segment. The Company is looking for the following personnel.
9th March 2011, 08:15 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi

www.isbt.ac.in/download/Curriculum.pdf

www.isbt.ac.in/asp/aboutus.asp

www.isbt.ac.in/download/coursedetails.pdf

There are lots of perks available and also the salary in the shipping sector is very high where the starting salary can start from 50,000 itself and can go upto 1 lakh with experience

But i would advice you to opt for a high education. Maybe you can try doing a degree in Naval Architechture or something to add an extra badge to ur honor
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Curriculum.pdf(22.7 KB, 146 views)
9th March 2011, 12:30 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

After completing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding you can do B.E. or B.Tech. in any engineering stream.

B.E. or B.Tech. courses are as follows: -

1. Electronics & Communication Engg.
2. Computer Science Engg.
3. Mechanical Engg.
4. Electrical Engg.
5. Chemical Engg.
6. Space Engg.
7. Information Technology Engg.
8. Civil Engg.
9. Industrial Production Engg. .............. etc.

Course Duration for B.E. or B.Tech. courses = 04 Years

Best of Luck
13th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is four years diploma course in civil engg. Available in our india?
30th November 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=prashubh;425873]i am doing 4 years diploma in shipbuilding course in goa i want to know the carrier option after that ????
what and where are the courses available for official work
30th November 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done 4 yrs diploma in shipbuilding engineering in goa..what are the courses of official work available
30th November 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i did 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engg in goa...wat other courses i should do to get an officil job.
28th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i do B.E. correspondence or external, after completing my diploma in shipbuilding engineering?
Which are the reputed institutes and does that certificate have much value?
9th May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the different degree courses i can do after completing shipbuilding engineering in goa .courses available in goa for further studies ..
24th April 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I am doing shipbuilding course in goa its my final year. I am doing traning in Buoyancy consultants LLP Engg.
My question is can I apply to indian neavy in d design filed??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?