29th April 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance candidate?

Hello,
After completing 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance what should I do?Can you suggest me career option in Banking and Insurance after completing this three years Diploma course?

Related Questions:
1st May 2015, 08:52 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completing 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance what should I do?Can you suggest me career option in Banking and Insurance after completing this three years Diploma course?
Banking and insurance is one of the most best course to make your future brighter. I surely tell that after completing course you can get easy jobs in private as well as the government sector. I am providing you the some of the job postings available for you in the Banking sector as below:
  • Banks
  • Budget Planning
  • Business Consultancies
  • Educational Institutes
  • Foreign Trade
  • Industrial Houses
  • Inventory Control
  • Investment Banking
  • Marketing
  • Merchant Banking
  • Public Accounting Firms
  • Working Capital Management
  • Policy Planning
1st May 2015, 08:54 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance candidate?

Quote:
Hello,
Banking and insurance is one of the most best course to make your future brighter. I surely tell that after completing course you can get easy jobs in private as well as the government sector. I am providing you the some of the job postings available for you in the Banking sector as below:
  • Banks
  • Budget Planning
  • Business Consultancies
  • Educational Institutes
  • Foreign Trade
  • Industrial Houses
  • Inventory Control
  • Investment Banking
  • Marketing
  • Merchant Banking
  • Working Capital Management
  • Policy Planning
1st May 2015, 11:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Hello,
There is good career scope of available for Diploma in Banking and Insurance course. There are so many courses that you can apply after completing Diploma in Banking and Insurance course. There are so many courses that you can apply after completing Diploma in Banking and Insurance course. Banking and Insurance sectors are one of the most growing sectors in the present and future as well. So, you can get a job after completing a Bachelor degree or Master degree course in Banking specialization. After completing Diploma in Banking and Insurance course you can apply for the courses like,

- B.Com in Bank Management
- BBA in Banking Management
- PGDA in Banking and Insurance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?