13th July 2011, 12:54 PM
annaz

What are the career options in India after taking up Psychology after 12th? Which is the best college?

I want to take up psychology after class 12 what are the career options in India? which is the best college

Related Questions:
  1. Various career options available in Psychology after PCB with Psychology in 11th and 12th?
  2. How can I score well in Psychology? What are lucrative career options after 12th?
  3. What are the subject options in India after 12th? I have passed 12th with PCM, Psychology and English in India under CBSE
  4. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  5. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  6. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  7. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  8. What are the career options available in India after completing B.A BL?
  9. What should I do to have a career in Psychology after completion of 12th with commerce? -- [New]
  10. Career options for PCB student other than Medicines?
  11. Career options if I am good at english?
  12. What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?
  13. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best college to pursue Psychology graduation? Career options related to it?
  15. What is the career scope in Psychology in India/Delhi?
  16. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  17. Different career options available after 12th and industry related demand for such graduates in India?
  18. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
4th November 2011, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options in India after taking up Psychology after 12th? Which is the best college?

Psychology is a field of good scope. You can do your graduation in psychology. The usual courses offered in India are B.A. (Applied Psychology), B.A. (Psychology), B.A(Psychology journalism and English) etc. You can do a post graduation course and even doctoral degree after graduation. There are a lot of openings in India as well as abroad in psychology.
29th July 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options in India after taking up Psychology after 12th? Which is the best college?

if i have done 11th 12th in commerce with psychology then what can i do after 12th?????
14th December 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i hav cumpleted mah 12th in science stream but havnt given cet n i wanna do some career in psycology..what shuld i do?
19th April 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th in humanities with psychology what are the option for me after12????
19th October 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 11 now and I have humanities with psychology and I want to know the career options to become a psychologist ??????????
22nd March 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

m name is afshan i live in kareli allahabad i m in 12 commerce with psychology i want to do diploma in psychology but my parents are telling me to do bcom n i dont want to do bcom or bba n i dont want to do ba im weak in accounts maths economics statistics reasoning etc pls help
31st March 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hi im a student of 12th standard n i hv taken up humanities with psychology as per my interest. n i realy want to go into the field of clinical psychology. i would like to know whether there's a scope of this field in India as well or not? as per my knowledge i heard kamla nehru is one d best collg fr psychology...
hope to see helpful replies..
thanks.
regards..
24th March 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do counselling.so can i do plen graguation? And do side corse?
17th June 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done12th in medical what can I do in psychology stream
22nd July 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 humanities stream with psychology what are the future options with psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?