6th May 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the CAT exam and how do I qualify?

what is cat exam how can do this qualify....please send to me the details

3rd April 2014, 05:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the CAT exam and how do I qualify?

You need to write the CAT exam for getting into IIM. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. The Common Admission Test is basically conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management for admissions into the IIMs. There is QA segment for students to check the mathematics. Data Interpretation is another section which is about basic formats in which data can be presented in form of graphs, pie charts, tables. There are Logical Ability questions which are about identifying patterns in the given data set.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?