19th January 2012, 10:59 PM
nitinsahay

What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

To qualify ibps clerk minimum cutoff for gen cat is wat? please inform me about it

20th January 2012, 06:50 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined with IBPS.

For the academic year 2011, IBPS Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

Good number of candidates have taken this Exam. This much heavy competition for this Exam is the minimum eligibility criteria with which a candidate can appear for this Exam is by having a minimum of 60% of marks in 10th class.

Yes. Cut off is the very vital one as part of the candidate to qualify in the written exam.

But, generally the cut off is going to be decided upon
-the difficulty of the exam
-the number of candidates who have taken the exam.

So, we can not predict the exact cut off for IBPS Clerk Exam. But one thing is sure that, a more than 40% of marks should be scored by the candidate to get through written exam.

This time, the IBPS written exam paper was easy as per candidates view. So, definitely, the cut off marks are high for the written exam.

As a candidate of General category, you should have to score above 70% of marks in Clerk Exam to get calls for Interview.

For updated information on IBPS Clerk Exam, you can visit
http://www.ibps.in/
20th January 2012, 08:53 AM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinsahay View Post
To qualify ibps clerk minimum cutoff for gen cat is wat? please inform me about it

What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is generally conducting through Common Written Exam.
* IBPS Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of:
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011
  • Many candidates were appear in this Exam. The minimum percentage required for the exam is 60% of in 10th class.
  • The IBPS written exam paper was easy as per candidates view. So, definitely, the cut off marks are high for the written exam.
  • As a candidate of General category, you should have to score above 70% of marks in Clerk Exam to get calls for Interview.

For more updated information and details please visit the official websites of IBPS.
http://www.ibps.in

With Regard
manishrajit
20th January 2012, 04:16 PM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is conducting Common Written Exam forthe recruitment of Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBIAssociate Banks have not joined with IBPS.

For the academic year 2011, IBPS Exam was conducted on 3 different dates of

27-11-2011

04-12-2011

11-12-2011

Good number of candidates have taken this Exam. This much heavy competition for this Exam is the minimum eligibility criteria with which a candidate can appear for thisExam is by having a minimum of 60% of marks in 10th class.
25th January 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the basis of the minimum marks which we have to obtain in IBPS clerk? Is it the overall 250 or each subject particularly?
29th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff for OBC category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-minimum-cutoff-general-category-qualify-ibps-clerk-exam-582650.html#ixzz1nm0IiON1
1st March 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i want to know about how much cut off marks going on IBPS Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical staff which held on 27.11.2011 / 4.12.2011 / 11.12.2011 / 18.12.2011 dates result is declared on 29/02/2012 according to rresult declarestion how much cut off marks for all categaories detaitails GEN, OBC, SC, ST,PWD(person with disability).
2nd March 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

cutoff marks of obc candidate
4th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Every ibps clerical exam qualified candidate can get interview call ?
5th March 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks in ibps clerk exam ,cetegory-obc
6th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 158 marks in ibps cwe clerk exam. i am belonging from a general catogry. would it be sufficient to appear in ibps cwe clerk interview of all banks.can u please tell me minimum number for a general candidate to face the interview
6th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 144 in ibps i belongs to bc category i applied in andhrapradesh is there any chances for getting interview
6th March 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hii...i got 173/250 in ibps clerk... is it enough score to get cal for interview?
8th March 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

i got 122/250 marks in ibps exam in sc category so may i qualify for intervew?
9th March 2012, 09:26 PM
sanjaygoldy

Unhappy Re: What is the minimum cutoff for general category to qualify for IBPS Clerk exam?

oh dear you missed only 2 marks left . . . For general category each and every bank will ask for 175 (70%) marks. . . . . . Afterall will see for bank vacancy. . . Good luck.
9th March 2012, 11:41 PM
bishwa1987
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinsahay View Post
Each candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination and to be considered for vacancies in the participating banks. The cut-off points will be decided based on the average (Average – ¼ Standard Deviation for General category candidates)
10th March 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

i got 136 in ibps exam in obc category for newdelhi . m i qualifiy for interview
10th March 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i hv secured 150 marks is their any chance for calling?
11th March 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i got 143 marks in ibps cwe and am belongs to general category am i eligible for interview ???
11th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 135 marks iam belong obc am i qualify for the interview reply me soon sir
11th March 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, i got 136 out of250. May i take a part in bank interview. I from general cat
12th March 2012, 11:19 AM
masuka123

IBPS i.e Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in clerical cadre in 19 public sectors banks.The common written examination for clerical cadre posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS.

Candidates can apply online only from 25/August/11 to 24/Sept/11.The last date of examination was already completed on 24/Sept/2011.

Eligibility Criteria for this examination :-

You must have a completed Matriculation/SSLC/10+2+3 from any recognized university or equivalent qualification and you must have a secure at least 60% marks in their examination.

If you are belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates must have a completed 12th from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.

(OR)

You must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.

Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years as on 01.08.11.Age relaxation is given to the various reserved categories.

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.

Selection procedure will consist of written examination as well as Interview.

Written examination consist of test of reasoning,test of English language,test of numerical ability,test of general wareness and test of computer knowledge.
12th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir ,in ibps my score is 132.
pls tell me any bank call me for interview.............
12th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have got 138 marks in clerical exam. im belonging to general will i get any calls frm bank
12th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

HIIIIIIII SIR I M FROM OBC.... I HV GOT 139.... M I ELIGIBLE FOR DS POST?
12th March 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

HIIIII sir i hv got 139 marks .....can i get job in bank?
12th March 2012, 07:26 PM
piki05

IBPS has declared the result on 29.02.2012 that is today at 3 pm
For IBPS PO exam minimum minimum qualifying marks was 24 or more in each subjects for general category
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD minimum qualifying marks was 21 or more in each subjects.

According to me for clerk exam minimum qualifying marks will be as folows:
1.For general category candidates minimum qualifying marks would be 22 to 24 in each subjects
2.For SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum qualifying marks would be 20 to 22 marks in each subjects.

Source: IBPS clerk cut off for general category? | Government Jobs 2012 http://governmentjobsalerts.com/ibps-clerk-cut-off-general-category-30260.html#ixzz1ouWotIGh
12th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have got 178 marks in ibps clerk exam. i am a general candidate. what is the highest marks scored in this exam through gen? may i qualify 4 interview?
13th March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am ravi from jharkhand and get 152 marks in general cetegory is their any chance for me.
[email protected]
17th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 141 in ibps clerk exam. so can i get job in any of the 19bank?
19th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 176 marks and i m general candidate,is there any chance for calling?
22nd March 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 157 marks in ibps at bihar. can i select in interview
22nd October 2012, 06:13 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

To qualify IBPS exam, you have to score 24 marks in each section as required minimum marks is 24 in each section.(General category)and 21 in each section.(For Others )..Each and every section is very crucial for candidates,if you show negligence in any one section or failed,the over all results treated as Failed.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?