11th December 2011, 05:03 PM
Ravinpetersun

What should I do after passing 12th? I have an interest in engineering

I am physical handicapped then what I should do after 12th class....I have intrest in engineering....should I do engineering

21st January 2012, 10:45 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th? I have an interest in engineering

So what if you are physically handicapped you just need to have the caliber and the will to become an engineer or anyone.You should go for it and try your level best keeping one thing in mind that you will have to do a lot of hardwork.
31st March 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th? I have an interest in engineering

I am finished the 12th exam.Now what is the best course in engineering. which one is valuable after 5 years?
31st March 2013, 10:36 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravinpetersun View Post
I am physical handicapped then what I should do after 12th class....I have intrest in engineering....should I do engineering

Hello there,

Forgot of being a PHD, It doesn't matter at all if you have willing to do engineering.

After passing 12th with PCM group you can join any college across India through following Examinations

1. IIT-JEE
2. AIEEE
3. CET exams in your State
4. MANAGEMENT seats.

Try any of the following exam you prefer. or get a management seat close to you if any difficulty is there going far from home.

You take the course which interests you most and you think that its the most preferable while at doing job.

Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical needs some hardwork so may not possible for you all the time.

Most preferable and comfortable job is Computer science and Information technology.

Still go according to your Interest only.

Some of the evergreen branches oh B tech are:

MECHANICAL

ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION

ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS

All The Best !!
20th May 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I see my 12th result and I get 60% but sir my math's sub littel poor so what you think I have interested in engineering .
21st May 2016, 04:21 PM
raghav59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravinpetersun View Post
Hey Ravi,
You can definitely go for engineering and prove yourself. There should be no hesitation like this. There are a lot of students like you pursuing engineering. You need to choose a good university having good placements and infra to get you running. Some colleges to consider would be Lovely Professional University, SRM, Delhi Technological University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?