27th November 2011, 07:52 PM
krithiketti

What to choose after completion of Biochemistry?

i'm doing bio chemistry final year.after my ug completion what can i choose for better future

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  2. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  3. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  4. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  5. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. After completion of Master degree in Biochemistry can I get job opportunity at any place?
  8. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  9. Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  10. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for doing further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course? -- [New]
  13. Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  14. Which group is suitable for me in BSc?
  15. Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?
  16. Which masters degree should I choose if I want to be a scientist in Biochemistry or Nuclear Chemistry
  17. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths?
  18. Which course should I opt between Pure Chemistry and Biochemistry?
29th November 2011, 09:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose after completion of Biochemistry?

You can find many job opportunities after the completion of your course. You can find job opportunities in Agricultural Research Services, Biotechnology firms, Cosmetic companies, etc. You can also find openings in hospitals, laboratories, medical research centers, etc. Even companies in petroleum industry, pharmaceutical industry, power generating industries, etc recruit biochemistry graduates. You can also opt for post graduation, or doctoral courses to increase your job prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?