2nd June 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the combination for BSc Zoology?

What is the combination for b.sc.zoology? Is the combination CBZ(chemistry, biology, zoology)

3rd June 2015, 11:04 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the combination for BSc Zoology?

Zoology is such a diverse discipline that there is not any professional society that covers all the branches of Zoology in a dominant manner. Zoology serves as a valuable foundation to many students for understanding human physiology, anatomy, genetics, embroylogy, and pathology.

The combination for B.Sc Zoology : Biochemistry, Botany, Geography, Geology, GIS,Microbilogy.
21st June 2015, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

which combination is necessary for hsst zoology,i have completed my bs four years programe in zoology having combination; zoology,botany and geography.am i elligible for the concern post
6th June 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Wath are the botany and chemistry taking in BSc-lllyeras plasehelp me
6th August 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is zoology and chemistry would be good in last year of bsc career wise????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?