8th March 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What are the compulsory and recommended subjects needed to become a Hotel Manager?

What are the compulsory and recommended subjects needed to became a hotel manager?

29th June 2012, 10:11 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the compulsory and recommended subjects needed to become a Hotel Manager?

Dear friend,

First of all you need to know the functions of hotel management program.
So,you are not going to start anywhere at any hotel as manager,unless you have proven yourself capable.Thus ,you need to get your foot in the hotel door by getting a job doing something else.

-->>Managing a hotel is not something that can be taught

-->>You have never worked in hotel you will never make it in management

-->>Being a general manager a hotel means you are always at work.

-->>Whenever that hotel is open for business you are on duty.

The best advice i can give is to stay at one property longer than a year.Hotel turn over rate is so high that a year looks great on any resume.

All the best.......................
30th March 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the compulsory and recommended subjects needed to become a Hotel Manager?

Subject that i need to pass in high school?
16th December 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I shall be obliged if you tell me the subjects required for hotel management, can it be commerce without maths as i want to know about it because i will be joining it within 2 years.

yours sincerely
Saurabh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?