8th June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the compulsory subjects to study Aeronautical engineering?

What are the compulsary subject to study aeronautic engineering in khakiv aviation school

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  5. Which are the subjects needed to study aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?
  6. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  7. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to study at IISET after passing 12th with 95% in total 6 subjects? Is it compulsory to write the aptitude test?
  11. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Required Qualification to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Require percentage in 12th class and competitive exam to get admission for this course?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  14. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  17. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical -- [New]
9th June 2013, 10:20 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the compulsory subjects to study Aeronautical engineering?

Hi Friend....................

Academic Subjects in Aeronautical Engineering : -

** Aerodynamics

** Control theory

** Material Science

** Structural analysis

** Fluid dynamics

** Computer Programming

** Electronic Theory

** Fundamentals and advanced study

** Instrumentation and communication

** Navigation

** Air turbine production
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?