23rd March 2014, 09:32 AM
jogindar sharma

How can I become an IAS officer after completing HSC exam?

Hii sir i am sandy singh_now i have complete my hsc exam in 2014 sir i want become IAS officer also with donig graduate b.com sir please tell me how can do & what can do

24th March 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after completing HSC exam?

Kindly suggest some UG courses which is relevant to IAS preparation.
25th March 2014, 05:08 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to become IAS officer is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream.

As you are about to join your Graduation, you are having 3 more years to complete your Graduation.

I suggest you to make most out of this time by having good preparation to Civil Services Exam which is the common written exam to be placed in all the civil services like
Indian Administrative Service
Indian Police Service
Indian Revenue Service etc.

Here is the complete selection procedure that you should crack to be placed in IAS
CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

CSAT Exam will be conducted on the following subjects
General English
Aptitude
Current Affairs etc.

But for Main Exam, you have to opt for one Optional subject and on that subject, the Exam will be there.

I suggest you to opt for the optional subject for Main Exam in accordance with the stream that you have gone through in your Graduation.

It is a good choice to opt for B.Com course at your Graduation level as you mentioned.

In that case, you can opt for any one of the following subjects as optional subject for Main Exam.
Commerce
Economics

You should be in the age group of 21-30 years to apply for this Exam.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of Sc or ST category.

Carry out your preparation for Civil Services Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation so that you can easily crack it.

Wish you all the best.
27th May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

gud mrg, my sisters son jus now completed 10th, he got 433marks,he want to become IAS, what course shall he take in hsc, kindly give suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?