5th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the course structure for M.Com distance?

I want to do M. Com as distance education. Pls let me know the course structure and fees. Also let me know whether the Distance education certificate will be valid if I am applying for lecture post?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  2. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  3. Options available for Commerce student? How much salary is possible?
  4. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  5. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  7. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  8. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  10. Can M.Com be started after completion of class 12th?
  11. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. What is the course structure for M.Com distance?
  13. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  14. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com.
  15. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  17. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  18. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
2nd February 2012, 09:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course structure for M.Com distance?

There are several institutions providing the course of M.Com and the syllabus for the course of M.Com differs from institution to institution. As you have not mentioned any particular institution so it is not possible to provide you the syllabus. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the syllabus. If you pursue the M.Com through distance education which is approved by UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education then the certificate will be widely accepted. To teach in a college as a lecturer you have to appear for the Lectureship NET exam conducted by UGC and clear it.
2nd March 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and fees structure for distance mcom
7th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what is elibility condition to take mcom course in shobhit university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?