28th June 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?

Dear All,

Would like to do more HR courses, as I have done MBA HR and having work experience as a HR Executive/Generalist.

but would like to go abroad for further studies.
what should i study.

Waiting for reply.
HR Swapnali A.

20th December 2017, 01:58 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?

As you said you are already completed MBA HR and want to do further study, so you can study Diploma in Labor Laws and Labor Welfare (D.L.L and L.W.). It is a one year Diploma course and you can study it from any law college. You can study diploma in Training and Development from Indian Society for Training and Development(ISTD). Also you can study Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series(OHSAS) course. This course will definitely add weight in your Curriculum Vitae and it will help you to get job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?