2nd December 2011, 07:00 PM
Robb

What are the courses available for me after passing 12th Non Medical?

I want to know about the maximum avaliable lines / courses [professional,degrees etc.]for +2 non medical student

6th May 2012, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available for me after passing 12th Non Medical?

There are many course options available after 12th class. Graduation is the possible option after 12th class. You can apply for BA courses in any subject area. B.Com is also a suitable option after 12th class. If you are interested you can pursue LLB course. You will need to appear for CLAT exam to secure admission for the same. BBA, BBM etc are some other options which are available. You can also try for courses like CS, CA, and ICWA etc.
6th May 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available for me after passing 12th Non Medical?

is B.com good and also difficult for a non medical student? Is it possible for him /her to do B.com without much problems ? is the syllabus changes? please reply quickly waiting for the reply
9th May 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

can a non medical student do B.Com ? Is there any change in the syllabus ? is it difficult for him /her to do B.Com?
14th March 2013, 07:56 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

There are lots of options and you can opt any one from them according to your choice and interest.Your interest plays an important role to go for the graduation.

Engineering is the main course and have great scope in future.So it is on high demand.

Courses after 12th with Non-Medical:

1.B.Sc
2.B.Tech
3.B.E
4.B.Pharma
5.B.Arc
6.B.Sc Honors
7.BBA

There are lots of streams in engineering and you can choose any one from those according to your choice and interest.

Streams in engineering:

1.COmputer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
and many more.

Good colleges for bba:

1.St. Francis College for Women,Hyderabad, India
2.Satya Institute of Media and Management,Lucknow, India
3.Institute of Management Studies (IMS),Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
4.St.Josephs College of Commerce,Bangalore, India
5.JIS College of Engineering,Kolkata, India
6.KIIT School of Management - IBAT,Bhubaneswar, India
7.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
8.Prestige Institute of Management and Research ,Indore, India
9.Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
10.Apeejay Institute of Management,Jalandhar, India
11.Fostiima Business School,Delhi/NCR, India
12.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
13.Badruka College Post Graduate Center Hyderabad, India

Thank u!!
21st January 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 12 with non medical. And 've no idea for future.plese suggest me in better field
13th February 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we become IS ,HS, IAS WITH non medical stream?? After passing 2
23rd March 2014, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

What Is The Process To Proceed To Do The Courses Of Automobile Engineering What Is The Percentage Requirea In Class 12 P.C.M.
14th April 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do any medical course in australia plzz suggest me..whch courses r available axcept Mbbs nd bds
5th May 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses available which provide good jobs??....please givs suggestions..
7th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available for me after 12th without passing any entrance test
10th March 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 (Non medical ) with good percentage of marks,I want go for higher education in nuclear physics what I can do for moulding my future in nuclear physics.

peerzada Junaid
son of peerzada Mohammad Ashraf
R/o, Hakripora pulwama Kashmir
31st March 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 12th with non medical and I've no idea for future but, I'm thinking give a test for bank job, but I do not know that the bank test give with non medical
Please give me suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?