18th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered after B.Tech?

whater are the courses offered after betech...please tell me which one is it

25th October 2012, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses offered after B.Tech?

After B.Tech, you can look for M.Tech/M.E in the concerned subject. Also you can look for MS course outside the country. MBA in Operations or Systems is a good option, if interested. Short term courses offered by Oracle, GNIIT, etc will enhance your career. You can select one appropriate course according to your interest.
25th October 2012, 08:13 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice to see your interest in the field of the higher study. After completing the B.Tech course if you are interested in the higher study then you can do M.Tech or MBA course. I advise you to choose any field as per own interest. Here for your help i give you the details information regarding the some courses about your ahead career.

M.Tech is stand for the Master of Technology and it totally related to the science and technology field. If you are interested in the technical field then after B.Tech i think that M.Tech is the best option for you. To admission in the M.Tech course you need to appear in the GATE entrance examination which is conducted once in every year.

MBA is stand for the Master of Business Administrative and it is totally related to the business management. If you are interested in the business field then i think the MBA is the best option for you. To admission in the MBA course you need to appear in the entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT... and many more entrance examination.

So choose any ahead career field as per own interest. It is your own career future so decide any thing by self. All the best for your brightness career future.
25th October 2012, 09:38 PM
sah.alok

well after b.tech there are only two options either go for mba or m.tech
1)m.tech-it will make you expert in the stream that you choose for m.tech,as a bachelor degree holder you already aware of the subject but m.tech is a much more specialization in that stream
2)mba-it is management and marketing,there are various field in which you can do mba,you should choose your mba field according to your subject in b.tech.
mba will give you larger options of job compare to m.tech.mba deals with management of a company and every company needs management,but m.tech will be hired by some software companies,so mba has larger job opportunities than b.tech
26th October 2012, 01:44 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello,

B.tech. candidates can choose Networking as a career option.
Networking is a good and respectable option for engineers. Networking future is evergreen.
Best courses after graduation to start career in Networking are CCNA, CCNP, CCSP and CCIE.
Candidates can choose Cisco Networking and Network Security courses for their career.
you can also go for Industrial Trainings CCNA/CCNP Trainings.

There are some courses that one can choose :-

*SAP
*.Net
*Java
*Advance Java
*Oracle

26th October 2012, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

You have completed your B-Tech degree so you have so many chances for higher study .I have discussed the options for you .

You can apply for MBA course through CAT ,MAT ,XAT ,CMAT score .Now MBA course is very demanding so you can try for it .

The next Higher study option is M-Tech , But you must have valid Gate score.If you have GATE score then you are eligible GATE stipend per month .

The another option is JRF and SRF , For JRF post there is no restriction any entrance exam but for SRF post you must have a valid GATE Score .

The Best option is to do PHD , Maximum Institute provide PHD degree for B-tech candidate .If you have valid GATE score then you are applicable for PHD course .

26th October 2012, 10:20 AM
bhaskar51

Quote:
After B.Tech, you can look for M.Tech/M.E in the concerned subject. Also you can look for MS course outside the country. MBA in Operations or Systems is a good option, if interested. Short term courses offered by Oracle, GNIIT, etc will enhance your career. You can select one appropriate course according to your interest.
26th October 2012, 01:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-After B.Tech you have many options but you have to choose the field in which you are interested.

-You can go for M.Tech if you want to further study in your field.

-For M.Tech if you are GATE qualified then you will get a good college and you will also get stipend while doing your M.Tech from a AICTE approved college.

-You can do M.Tech without GATE score also but you will not get any stipend .

-You can also go for MBA . Most of the engineers opt for MBA . For MBA you can give exams like CAT, XAT, MAT and GMAT .

-You have to get a good score in this exam to be eligible for admission into top MBA institutes.

-There are post graduate diploma also available if you want to do a short term course.

-So choice is yours in what field you have interest.

BEST OF LUCK.....
26th October 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

After b.tech if you want to go in civil servies job take IAS & IPS option & if you make career in lecturer field take M.Tech option,either want to make career in managment take MBA Program.
Some short term PG cources also offered by Some institute.
P.hd & Mphill program also offer after B.Tech...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?