18th October 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Any part time higher management courses available? Which are the courses offered? Is GMAT or any other score acceptable?

Hi,

Could you please let me know if you have any Part Time Higher Management Courses available.

If yes what are the courses offered?

Is GMAT / Any other score acceptable?

Regards,
Neha

Related Questions:
  1. Any part time higher management courses available? Is GMAT score acceptable?
  2. How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd
  3. List of the top universities in US and UK for MS Finance course? Is GMAT course acceptable for these courses?
  4. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  5. Which are the courses related to Management and Financial Sections(Part time)?
  6. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  8. Courses offered by CEG for part time M.E & M.Tech in Civil engineering?
  9. Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?
  10. Study How many colleges are there in MBA part time courses at Vellore?
  11. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  12. What are the courses(part time or full time) available after completion of my B.Sc(Nursing)?
  13. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  14. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  15. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  16. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  17. Can I give GRE exam to get a better job than doing a government job? -- [New]
  18. List of part time courses offered under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2016, 01:46 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any part time higher management courses available? Which are the courses offered? Is GMAT or any other score acceptable?

Yes. Many institutes offer part time management courses after completion of graduation. Admission will be made on the basis of performance in written test as well as interview. Most of institutes accept CAT & GMAT scores. Some institutes also conduct their own entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Analytical Writing
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation

Top Institutes Offering Part Time Management Courses
- IIM , Bangalore
- IIM , Ahemdabad
- Indian School of Business , Hyderabad
- IIM , Lucknow
- Symbiosis Institute of Management
- Xavier Institute of Management
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- IIM , Indore
- IIM , Calcutta
- University of Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?