29th April 2012, 03:07 PM
gsr290463

How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?

i am studying 1 st year B.Tech(management quota)in chennai college. i want to change my college to tirunelveli private engg college. what are the procedure please inform

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  2. Can I change my college to Tirunelveli College before my first semester in Trichy college?
  3. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  4. How much marks should I score in TANCET to get a seat in Tirunelveli Government Engineering College?
  5. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  6. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  7. How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?
  8. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  9. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  10. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  11. Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?
  12. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  13. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  15. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  16. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  18. What is the procedure to change college from I PUC to II PUC? -- [New]

3rd August 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?

Respected sir/madam , My son has joined in a private college through anna university counselling.And now he has got a chance to study in a college better than the previous one .Due to this aspect I went to the college where my son is studying and I requested to return the original certificates produced at the time of admission.But unfortunately they are refusing to return the certificates .I request you to guide me and please explain the procedures as per norms whether it is possible to get the certificates or not.Waiting for reply
thank you,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?