17th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for MCA admission and percentage required?

what is the criteria for mca addmission,and what is the presentage of previous deegree

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  2. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  3. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission? -- [New]
  5. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  6. How much percentage is required for admission in MCA?
  7. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  8. Percentage required to get admission in MCA in RTMNU?
  9. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  10. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  11. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  12. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  13. Procedure for admission in MCA from MIT Pune? Minimum percentage required in UG?
  14. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  16. Qualifications required to join CS(Company Secretary) executive? Percentage criteria for admission? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  17. How much percentage is required for MCA?
  18. Criteria for a student who have completed B.E? What is the overall percentage required or semesterwise percentage?
27th December 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for MCA admission and percentage required?

hi i am studying BCA final. in 12th i studied business maths if have elgible to study MCA
28th June 2013, 06:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for MCA admission and percentage required?

Bachelor's degree is the basic qualification required for MCA. This qualification must be obtained with mathematics as a subject in 12th or degree. Admission is made on the basis of marks obtained in entrance test like AIMCET and NIMCET. A minimum of 50% marks (in graduation) is required to apply. For attending NIMCET, you need to score at least 60% marks in 12th and graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?