23rd August 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of physical handicap for medical education(MBBS)

Sir ,
what are criterias of physically handicap to declare unfit for medical education ie.M.B.B.S.

29th July 2017, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria of physical handicap for medical education(MBBS)

I am Anuj my one ear normal but another is abnormal up to 80%, can I admission in MBBS after meet qualified
2nd August 2017, 02:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria of physical handicap for medical education(MBBS)

To get admission in MBBS you need to clear NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
Physically handicapped candidates are also eligible to study MBBS. The eligibility requirements for handicapped candidates is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have cleared NEET exam with minimum 45%, 300 marks.
- While attending for counseling they need to bring their handicapped certificate issued by any disability assessment board.
- The candidate should also provide treatment papers from where the treatment is going on about the disability.
- The candidate should scan their disability certificate and send it to the mcc Mail.
- You should also send a photocopy to the mentioned address.
- The candidates name, address, all India rank, category, telephone/ mobile number and mail id should be mentioned while providing the disability certificate.

In NEET the 15% of admissions are given under all India quota and from that 3% of admissions are given under PH quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?