27th June 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria required to join bio genetic engineering and Biotechnology? Which entrance exam to clear?

I simply want to know what is the entrance test that I have to attend to get bio genetic engineering and Biotechnology can you please tell me? What is the criteria required to apply? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  2. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  3. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  5. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  6. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  7. What are the career options available after completion of 12th PCB?
  8. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  9. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  11. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  12. How to join genetic engineering course after passing with Bio-Maths?
  13. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which entrance exam do I have to clear to join NASA? What is the qualification criteria required for the exam?
  15. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  17. How to take admission for genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?
  18. How to take admission in genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?
28th June 2017, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria required to join bio genetic engineering and Biotechnology? Which entrance exam to clear?

** B.Tech. Biotechnology or Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course.

** B.Tech. Genetic Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Genetic Engineering is an undergraduate Genetic Engineering course.

** For these courses candidate must have passed 12th class with subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry from a recognized board.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1. All India Common Entrance Test

2. All India Engineering Entrance Exams

The admission of applicants will be done on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?