5th June 2013, 11:48 PM
sneha bhonsle

How to take admission in genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?

i have passed 12th with 72%. i want to take admission for genetic bio-technology B.Sc. please suggest me about syllabus of entrance exam and about colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%? -- [New]
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  4. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  5. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  6. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  7. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  8. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. Which exams do i have to refer after passing 12th to get admission in genetic engineering course?
  10. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  11. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  12. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  13. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  14. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  16. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
1st February 2019, 04:17 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in genetic biotechnology after passing 12th with 72%?

In India, Many institutes offer the course B.Sc (Genetics). Admission will be offered directly on the basis of qualifying examination. Some well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission. In entrance exam, questions will be from the topics of physics, chemistry, biology, general knowledge and English.

B.Sc (Genetics) Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Top Institutes for B.Sc (Genetics)
- Dayanand Sagar Institute, Bangalore
- AWH Special College, Calicut
- Scottish Church College, Kolkata
- Goutham College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
- Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College, Chennai
- Dyal Singh College, New Delhi
- Padmashree Institute of Management and Science, Bangalore
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Katakiya University, Warangal
- Maharani Laxmi Ammani College for Women, Bangalore

Employment Areas
- Genetic Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Genetic Testing Laboratories
- Biotechnology Industries
- Agricultural Firms
- Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research and Development Institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?