19th July 2017, 12:31 PM
Hyswearpna

What is the cut off followed for getting admission for diploma in agriculture?

What is the cut off followed for getting admission for diploma in agriculture? I got 7.5 GPA in 10th standard so am I eligible for getting the seat to do do the course? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  2. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  3. What is the cut off required for B.Sc Agriculture admission?
  4. What is the cut off for admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for admission?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  6. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  7. Which exam I need to appear for admission in diploma in agriculture?
  8. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  9. Will I get admission in 2nd year directly for B.Sc Agriculture after doing Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. 10th or 12th, which one is considerable for admission in Agriculture Diploma?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  12. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  13. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  14. How can I get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture in Assam agriculture university in Jorhat 2018? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  16. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  17. What is the cutoff marks in BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the cut off marks required in Agriculture entrance exam to join B.Sc agriculture course?

30th July 2017, 12:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off followed for getting admission for diploma in agriculture?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Agriculture course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. Since, you have secured 7.5 CGPA in 10th standard, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?