27th January 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff percentage required for Merit seat in B.Com?

Respected Sir, I have applied for B.Com entrance exam and I want to get the Merit seat so I want to know what is the cutoff percentage required for Merit seat in B.Com? How should I prepare for the exam so that I can get a Merit seat? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
18th January 2018, 08:24 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage required for Merit seat in B.Com?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of colleges in India.

Generally, in most of the colleges direct admission would be given to this course based on 10+2 marks.

However some colleges would conduct Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

You did not mention the name of the University or College for which you have applied for the Entrance Exam.

If you had mentioned that, I would have provided the required cut off marks and other required information.

However, what I would suggest you is to have good preparation of 10+2 syllabus

In most of the Entrance Exams, only basic or fundamental questions would be asked. Try to be good enough in this area.

Also, have a look at previous question papers and know the exam pattern and prepare your study plan accordingly.

Since you are trying for Merit Seat, you need to score well.

You can join in Coaching Institute as well if you can not prepare on your own.
9th August 2021, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage required for Merit seat in B.Com?

Percentage of mark required for getting merit seat in bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?