17th January 2012, 06:29 PM
ranjeeta soni

What is the cutoff score of GATE in EC branch for PH student?

what is the cut off of gate in ec branch for PH student?
actually i am also in this category and i want admission in NIT,JAIPUR then how much score i have to got in gate?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the GATE cutoff? I am a ECE branch student
  2. Admission in M.Tech after scoring a GATE score of 218 in EC branch? Detailed cutoff for EC branch?
  3. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  4. How to get a good score in GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of IT branch -- [New]
  5. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  6. Cutoff for GATE to get admission in IITs for SC reservation category student? Cutoff for M.Tech Civil Engineering branch?
  7. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  8. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  9. Can I use GATE score to get admission in any college? I have scored 32.33 in GATE with 33.03 cutoff
  10. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the BARC cutoff using GATE score for OBC students?
  12. How can I get the cutoff score of AP colleges? I have scored 284 in GATE EC
  13. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  14. Will I be called in Interviews after scoring 538 in GATE with 726 score? What is the cutoff score for IIT G?
  15. Expected cutoff for M.E in GATE? How much score can I expect with 30 score in GATE
  16. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  17. What is the cutoff GATE score for OBC category students to get government stipend while studying M.Tech
  18. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
15th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff score of GATE in EC branch for PH student?

i score gate score 307 in PH catagory in EC BRANCH can i got any NITS?
16th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff score of GATE in EC branch for PH student?

I am as OBC student and my gate all india rank-12921,gate score-370 and gate marks 36.
I am working with cmc ltd as IT engineer
10th marks-83.17%, 12th marks-80% and BE-66% from pune university
where is chance for M.tech(IIT or NIT) 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?