8th September 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for agricultural diploma selected candidates list?

What is the date for agricultural diploma selected candidates list?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?
  2. Date of publish of list of selected candidates for Physics Honors?
  3. Date of declaration of list of candidates who are in waiting list for diploma admission?
  4. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  5. When are the results of written test conducted on the behalf of recruitment of administrative officers?
  6. Is the Multitasking Staff Recruitment interview rank list published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed?
  7. List of selected candidates in JRF Biotechnology?
  8. Information about the list of selected candidates?
  9. List of the selected candidates in Physics for GATE?
  10. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  11. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  12. Merit list of OBC selected candidates of Aligarh of BTC?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Narcotics Control Bureau Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IBPS clerk II interview selected list in Tamilnadu
  15. How may I know my current position if my name exist as the selected candidate in teacher's selected list?
  16. Enrollment list of selected candidates of group X air force exam of current batch?
  17. With 83% in graduation can I get the scholarship? When the list of selected candidates are out? -- [New]
  18. List of selected candidates for Open Challenge Test? I just gave the interview for TCS
27th July 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date for agricultural diploma selected candidates list?

i want some details about the ,whether the the candidate is selected or not in the admission for agriculture polytechnic diploma how to know about that please give me details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?