30th August 2012, 01:10 PM
Abhay khare

What is the date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?

Date of b.ed addmision ane fees stur. So plz. Send my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  3. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges? -- [New]
  9. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  12. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  13. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed in Yamuna Nagar? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  18. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
26th July 2015, 11:10 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: What is the date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?

**The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate professional degree.
**The duration of the course is two years.

**Eligibility--->>
The applicant should hold Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognized university, and Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis.

**fee structure--->>
Admission fees-18975/-
Application Fees--
Category Entrance test Fee (in INR )
General 450/-
Other Backward Classes (OBC) 450/-
Schedule Tribe (ST) 250/-
Schedule Caste (SC) 250/-
Students with Physical Disability (PD) 250/- Children/Widows of Armed Personnel (C/WAP) 250/-

** Documents required at the time of admission--->>>
2 Photocopy of Final Year Mark sheet of Graduation
2 Photocopy of 10th & 10 2 Mark sheet
Original Character Certificate
Original Migration Certificate
6 Latest Photographs....

**last date of b.ed admission is in march 2015 ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?