18th July 2013, 06:39 PM
naresh koude

What is the date of BSc Agriculture entrance exam?

when was the held b.sc agriculcher entrenc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  2. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  4. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  8. What is the last date of entrance exam of BSc 1st year Agriculture Palampur University?
  9. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. What is the last date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. What is the date of BSNL agriculture entrance exam in Punjab?
  14. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  15. Date of BSc agriculture entrance exam in Punjab?
  16. Last date to apply for the BSc Agriculture entrance exam?
  17. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours? -- [New]
  18. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
31st March 2016, 04:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Agriculture entrance exam?

B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination is called as All India Entrance Examination for Admission in under graduate courses and is held once every year by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ).

--> Also for appearing in the same examination one must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree with PCM /PCB/ PCMB or any equivalent degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education. Relaxation upto 10% is applicable for SC/ST/PH candidates. Students pursuing final year of same degree courses are also eligible.

* You must be a citizen of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation upto 5 years is applicable for SC/ST/PH candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the date of entrance test, then AIEEA-UG 2016 was to be held on 9th April 2016 earlier but it has been extended to 21st May 2016 now.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination log on to the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?