7th August 2013, 11:20 PM
SAURAB SINGHLA

What is the date of CPT result publication of Haryana court

Can anybody let me know when will the cpt results of haryana court will be published????? The exm was held on 15 and 16 of june 2013. Please help me by giving reply if anybody know about this......

4th October 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of CPT result publication of Haryana court

Dear Friends,
I have no hope for justice from Pb. & Haryana High Court. I passed last year Written & CPT Test for Clerk of Punjab Region But not called for interview. Even I have passed CPT test within 14 Minutes out of 30 Minutes and Score 85% marks. High Court selected all the candidates for 297 posts without giving a chance to me. Thereafter Punjab & Haryana High Court Conducted an interview and called 40 candidates including me on 12-04-2013 Friday at Chandigarh. Thereafter on 15-06-2013 Saturday High Court asked these candidates if they want to join Ferozepur Station. I exercised my option as Yes on the same day. Now When I ask telephonically about my selection they they told me that the said process has been cancelled. They totally make me depressed. Even In this year I have again passed for the posts of Punjab for the second time. But till date CPT result of Punjab Region has not declared. This time I take only 7 minutes in CPT out of 17 Minutes. But no hope from Punjab & Haryana High Court. They have no need of professionals. I am feeling so sad and depressed.

10th October 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
When the result of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk (Punjab Region) CPT Will be declared.

10th October 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
When the result of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk (Punjab Region) CPT Will be declared.

9th December 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir u are telling a lie because in cpt exam they have not given 17 togther they gave 10 min for paragraph typing and 7 min for excel sheet.

30th December 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

My Dear Sir, Out of 10 Minute I have got 6 Minutes in Paragraph and Out of other 7 Minutes I got only 1 Min. in Excel. Hence the total time taken by me 7 Minutes out of 17 Minutes.

30th December 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I am not telling lie my dear Sir. Out of 10 Minutes I have got 6 Minutes for Paragraph and out of 7 Minutes I have got only 1 Min. for Excel. Hence total time taken by me is 7 Minutes.

30th December 2013, 03:38 PM
Rajiv Kalra

My Dear Sir. I have got 6 Minutes out of 10 Minutes for Paragraph and Out of Other Seven Minutes I have got 1 Minute for Excel. Hence total time taken by me is 7 Minutes. Hence I am not a liar.

31st December 2013, 10:55 AM
Rajiv Kalra

Dear Sir,
I got 6 minutes out of 10 Minutes for Paragraph and got only 1 minute out of 7 Minutes for excel. Hence total time taken by me 7 Minutes out of 17 Minutes. So I am not a liar. I can type in English, Hindi & Punjabi with the speed of 60 Words Per Minute. I am a business professional and operating computers for the last more than 16 years. Ok

31st December 2013, 10:57 AM
Rajiv Kalra

I got 6 minutes out of 10 Minutes for Paragraph and Got 1 Minute out of 7 Minutes for Excel. Hence total time taken by me 7 Minutes out of 17 Minutes. So, I am not liar.

12th January 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir if u have performed good in cpt it does'n mean u r safe u have to get good marks to be in the merit, for example if somebody has got twenty out of 20 in cpt but failed to appear in merit list coz of low marks in written test he or she would not be called for interaction, why they have called you later coz if some students fail to join then you and other students would be called for joining, i have confirmed this from sources. sorry i have taken your word mistakenly that u actually have get only 7 mint. i beg a pardon.

12th January 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir if somebody has get 20 out of 20 in cpt, if he failed to appear in merit list coz of low marks in written test then he would not be called for interaction, why they have called you and some others coz if some selected students will fail to join then they have a option to substitute. sorry for saying liar, i beg a pardon.

15th January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

No my dear sir, you have no need to apologize. Thanx for good reply. Yes they have a option for substitute. But even after the lapse of 8/9 months approx. from our interview, they have not provided joining letter to any of the Candidate. Now they replied that they will consider about these candidates with freshers? How can it possible. How can u compare the candidates who are in waiting with the freshers. This is truly injustice. Even I am the professional and will prove much beneficial than others. I am still ready for any professional exam before anyone. As I am working for Advocates for the last 15 years and there was a time when there were no computers in the Courts I prepared a lots of work for the Court at the instance of the Court Authorities. Thanx Dear.

15th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

No my dear sir, you have no need to apologize. Thanx for good reply. Yes they have a option for substitute. But even after the lapse of 8/9 months approx. from our interview, they have not provided joining letter to any of the Candidate. Now they replied that they will consider about these candidates with freshers? How can it possible. How can u compare the candidates who are in waiting with the freshers. This is truly injustice. Even I am the professional and will prove much beneficial than others. I am still ready for any professional exam before anyone. As I am working for Advocates for the last 15 years and there was a time when there were no computers in the Courts I prepared a lots of work for the Court at the instance of the Court Authorities. Thanx Dear.

15th January 2014, 05:22 PM
Rajiv Kalra

8th April 2014, 11:52 AM
Rajiv Kalra

As I stated no hope for the justice from Hon'ble High Court. They again refused me and have not called for Interview. Even I have passed their examination for the Third Time also under PULSA. This time I will also clear their CPT Exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?