13th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam for admission in Hitkarni law college at Jabalpur

dear sir
pl tell me date of entrance exam for admission in hitkarni law ccollege at jabalpur.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  2. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the AICTE approved university in Sagar(MP)?
  4. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  5. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  6. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  7. Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program? -- [New]
  9. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  10. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  11. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  12. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for PET-2011? What would be cutoff marks for Jabalpur Engineering College?
  13. What is the date of start of admission for Law college?
  14. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  15. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  16. How can I appear for LLB course after B.Com final year
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  18. Which colleges will I get after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College?
21st March 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam for admission in Hitkarni law college at Jabalpur

I am interested llb
for your college
to
say please information please interns taime this is my contact no.9770864208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?