9th February 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for entrance exam of M.Sc Mathematics conducted by Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc from Delhi University so I want to know what is the date for entrance exam of M.Sc Mathematics conducted by Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  2. When is the next entrance exam for MSc Mathematics course in Delhi University?
  3. How should I join MSc Mathematics?
  4. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance question papers of university of Delhi
  5. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance papers of university of Delhi
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  7. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  8. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  9. M.Sc in Mathematics from Pune University after B.Sc in Mathematics?
  10. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  11. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the pattern of the entrance exam for MSc in Delhi University
  13. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms?
  14. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  15. Exam date for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Pune University?
  16. When the entrance exam of JMU, Delhi will be conducted to take admission in B.Com? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  17. Can I please get question bank & previous year question papers for MA English entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University?
15th May 2017, 10:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for entrance exam of M.Sc Mathematics conducted by Delhi University?

M.Sc. Mathematics or Master of Science in Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc.(Mathematics) or B.Sc.( Mathematics and computer applications) degree with at least 60% from a recognized government university. The tentative date of M.Sc. (Mathematics) entrance examination is end of June 2017. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?