24th June 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?

what are dates of online councelling for leet students taking admission in btech

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for deposit of counseling for LEET students?
  2. Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?
  3. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET? -- [New]
  4. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  6. Admission in 2nd counseling after scoring 820 rank in LEET?
  7. List of B.Tech(government) colleges in which a diploma engineer can apply for, after appearing in L.E.E.T exam?
  8. Date of sale of LEET forms? Date of LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  10. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  11. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  12. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  13. Can I join B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  16. Will it be possible for me to do B.Tech after completion of diploma CST?
  17. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  18. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
24th June 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?

last date for submitting counselling fees for b tech leet???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?