29th May 2011, 08:50 PM
prasadrekapalli

Am I eligible for PSU's after scoring 60% in graduation? Should I go for PSU or M.Tech?

Hi friends i am from eee stream and i got 60% in my graduation...plz let me know whether i am eligible for any psu or not???? i am very much confused at whether to go for m.tech or opt for psu........plz answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  2. AM I eligible for PSU's after scoring 59.6% in B.E Electrical?
  3. Is it possible that I can get into some PSU after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?
  5. Am I eligible for PSU entrance exam after scoring 67% in MBA(HRM)?
  6. Which are the PSU banks for which I am eligible for PO after scoring 54% in graduation and 65% in MBA
  7. Can I get training in PSU if my CGPA is less than 6?
  8. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  9. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  10. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  11. With less than 60% in graduation am I eligible for PSU jobs? -- [New]
  12. Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?
  13. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  14. Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  16. Syllabus of BARC interview and written test exam for Chemical for the post of Stipendary Trainees?
  17. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completion of graduation in Information Technology?
  18. Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?
6th August 2011, 03:16 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for PSU's after scoring 60% in graduation? Should I go for PSU or M.Tech?

No my dear friend you are not eligible for PSU's exam.Because the eligibility criteria for PSU's exam is 65 percent in graduation.
but you can go for the M.Tech and you can also go in bsnl JTO exam
6th August 2011, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU's after scoring 60% in graduation? Should I go for PSU or M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadrekapalli View Post
Hi friends i am from eee stream and i got 60% in my graduation...plz let me know whether i am eligible for any psu or not???? i am very much confused at whether to go for m.tech or opt for psu........plz answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dear friend,

you are eligible for PSU exam. if you want to join in good govt organization then you can apply for PSU .

if you want to go for higher study then you have to go for M_TECH.

PSU i.e Public Sector Undertaking exam is vary from company to company.
For maximum PSU exam required at least 60% marks in graduation.
A engineering graduate student can apply for the Job in Bhel, ONGC, HPCL, NTPC etc.*

General Eligibility Criteria for PSU*:-

1) The minimum 60% marks in graduation, 10th and 12th.*
2) There are no any backlog at the time of appearing of exam.
3) There are no more then two year gap in the academic year.

thanks
6th August 2011, 10:43 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU's after scoring 60% in graduation? Should I go for PSU or M.Tech?

PSU (ublic Sector Undertaking)exam is vary from company to company.

And you can apply for PSU's.
And if you want to go for higher study then you have to go for M_TECH.

Eligibility Criteria for PSU:-

1) The minimum 60% marks in graduation, 10th and 12th.
2) There are no any backlog at the time of appearing of exam.
3) There are no more then two year gap in the academic year.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?