28th January 2012, 11:17 AM
kolluchandana

Eligibility to write PSU exam in 4-1 semester?

sir.am i eligible to write the psu exams in my 4_1 sem?can u pls send me the website for previous psu exam papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  2. What is PSU exam? Can a Chemical Engineering student write the exam? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  3. Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?
  4. How to write PSU exam? My average marks of 4 years is 60.3%
  5. Eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  6. Is it ok to have backlogs to apply for PSU jobs?
  7. Difference between PSU and IES? Which exam should I write to pursue PSU post? What are the job vacancies? How many are selected for the post?
  8. What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?
  9. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  10. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? Which branch can I apply for PSU?
  14. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  15. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, cutoff details of PSU entrance exam?
  17. Books to be referred for PSU exam?
  18. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
6th September 2012, 10:46 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Eligibility to write PSU exam in 4-1 semester?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PSU EXAM

The eligibility criteria for PSU exams varies from company to company.In most of the companies they require a Bachelor degree,since it is the minimum criteria.
There are some companies allow to write exams when undergoing degree.

For details regarding various companies,you can see the website:
http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html

But after graduation ,lot of opportunities available.
All the best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?