14th July 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of spot rounding and procedure for registration? I have scored 64 marks in AIEEE?

i want to know date of spot rounding and proccess of resistration i get 64 marks in aieee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join spot rounding for NIT Raipur? I have scored 235243 in AIEEE
  2. What is the process for Spot round counselling in AIEEE?
  3. Minimum score required to pass UGC NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  5. Can i re-register for AIEEE? What is the procedure for it?
  6. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  7. Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE
  8. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  9. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  10. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  11. Date of AIEEE Exam in next year? Last date for the registration of this exam?
  12. Registration procedure for AIEEE online form submission
  13. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  14. How much is the registration fees for AIEEE? Last date of submission of form?
  15. Date for online registration in AIEEE? When will AIEEE forms be available in nagpur?
  16. What is the last date of registration in IPCC? What is the procedure of registration? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?
  18. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
6th August 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of spot rounding and procedure for registration? I have scored 64 marks in AIEEE?

what is the exact date for spot round of nit raipur?
Can i join having 70 marks in aieee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?