22nd December 2011, 10:44 AM
pinisha

Can I get good Job after completion of MBA with Finance?

can i get good job after mba with finance?

22nd December 2011, 12:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of MBA with Finance?

Yes. This is possible to get good job opportunities after the completion of MBA in Finance. Candidates who have completed MBA with Finance can have good number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors in the financial departments.

Beacuse every organizations need finance managers in to manage and perform various financial aspects of the organization in a better manner.

Only thiing is the candidate should be strong enough in subject knowledge to get better job opportunity. In addition, it will be better if the candidate is having good communication skills.

You can find job opportunities in various public sector companies and private companies.

You can try for job opportunities in
-IT companies
-Telecom
-FMCFG companies
-Stock Market companies etc.

Try to pursue some value added certifications courses through which you can enhance your job opportunities.

Better to go for NCFM and NISM certifications if you are interested in stock market.
22nd December 2011, 04:45 PM
Hours

yes, you can get very good job after doing MBA in finance.

1.if you have done your MBA from good universities or institution.

2.if your personality is presentable

3.if your communication skill is very good.

if you possess all above qualities you can get into many reputed companies.

if something is still lacking in the skills than you can still improve the same .

Companies to apply for Jobs

Reliance

ICICI

IFCI

TFCI

GE

TISCO

GE MONEY

HDFC

HSBC

and

many more companies
22nd December 2011, 05:04 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Can I get good Job after completion of MBA with Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinisha View Post
can i get good job after mba with finance?
Can I get good Job after completion of MBA with Finance?

Hi pinisha,

Definitely, there is no doubt that you will get good job after MBA with finance.

See, Today each and every organization , irrespective of their size or field need a person to manage their financial duty. so, this kind of managers are required every where.

If you do that from good universities then , that will be an added advantage.Here you will get opportunity for lot of case studies and remember case study is the only way to learn management.

As MBA with Finance manager , you can go in some of the following fields:-

-Stock market analyst

-big corporate houses

-mutual funds manager

-Fund managers

-Can become entrepreneur

-Banks hugely needs such managers.

so,you can understand that , how is the demand of these type of managers.

so,go ahead. you will definitely find good job after this.

For any other query , please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
16th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

My question is that , if i m MBA in finance , but my university and college is not too good but i have great knowledge in finance so any MNCs provide me a good job as a MBA sutdent expect ... and what type of job suitable for MBA finance ...............

thanks
16th March 2012, 07:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

If you are well verse in your specialization than you can surely see you in good job.

It just that if you are having good communication skill and presentable than your chance

of getting the right jobs in right organization increases in Private Sector

where as

in GOVT sector you need not to have great communication skill just good is enough.

and

In GOVT sector your instuition is also Does not matters at all unless your institution/university is recognized.

As a MBA in finance

you can seek employment in

Financial Institutions

Banks

Stock Market

Brokerage Firms

Wealth and Finance Consultancy Firm.

24th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studing EEE third year .I don't have clarity 2 join mba or m.tech for my best carrier.
15th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hi me mili sahoo comleted my mba in finance from Bput university.now doing my job at axis bank in credit card department and it is just like marketing ...so can i go into finance like operation related work
6th August 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hi .. i have completed pgdm in banking and finance in 2011. later i joined icici bank and left it on november. till now no job and now i trying to apply for jobs but not getting any new offer . what shall i do ......... pls suggest me ..
reply to this question is appreciated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?