29th December 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between B.Tech Mechanical and B.E Mechanical degree?

the difference between B Tech mech and BE mech degree

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  7. Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I go abroad? I have done degree in B.Tech mechanical
  9. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  10. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  11. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?
  12. Can I pursue M.Tech after doing B.Tech Mechanical
  13. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Automation Engineering?
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  16. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  17. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  18. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
27th October 2013, 12:19 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Tech Mechanical and B.E Mechanical degree?

Simply, both are one at the same.

Universities in Kerala provide B.tech certificate for engineering degrees and Colleges in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka provides B.E. cretificates for engineering degree. It just the certificates provided by different universities

B.tech stands foe Bachilor of Technology where as B.E. for Bachelor of Engineering

Both degrees are technically different but actually one at the same.
27th October 2013, 05:15 PM
pratyo

Thumbs up Re: What is the difference between B.Tech Mechanical and B.E Mechanical degree?

B.E( BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING) mainly deals with the theoretical aspects of a subject...

B.Tech(BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY) is more focussed on the practical applications of a subject...

Earlier ,B.Tech. had more scope in the industrial field because of better practical knowledge...
nowadays both the degrees include theory as well as practical sessions...

so, now both the degrees have equal value as well as opportunities...
6th July 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Tech Mechanical and B.E Mechanical degree?

whichone has more job opportunities either B.e mechanical or B.Tech mechanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?