27th September 2011, 12:10 AM
ap2408

How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?

I am b.e. Mechanical and want to do master degree in mechanical engg. How can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?
  2. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  6. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  7. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  8. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  13. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  16. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do masters degree in correspondence course after completing B.E Mechanical?
  18. How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?
25th October 2011, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?

You can certainly do the Masters course in engineering after B.tech. You need to attend the entrance exams as part of this. You need to attend the GATE exams as part of this. The minimum eligibility for attending the GATE exam is a B.Tech degree. The final year engineering students can also apply for this exam. If you qualify in the exam you will be selected for the PG course in engineering.
31st May 2012, 01:26 PM
apps33

Default Re: How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?

Hello,
You have two options of doing masters. You can do it in India or in some other foreign country.
For doing it in India you will have to write GATE exam. You can write this exam in your B.tech final year or after that. This exam is conducted by the IIT's. If you can score very well in this exam you can join the IIT's or NIT's. This score is even considered by state level universities and also local engineering colleges. Try to score a rank of below 3000 to get in to the IIT's or NIT's.
Some universities conduct their own entrance exams too.

The second option you have is to do masters in some other country. For this you will have to write GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams. For masters in engineering USA is a good choice.
31st May 2012, 01:28 PM
apps33

Hello,
You have two options of doing masters. You can do it in India or in some other foreign country.
For doing it in India you will have to write GATE exam. You can write this exam in your B.tech final year or after that. This exam is conducted by the IIT's. If you can score very well in this exam you can join the IIT's or NIT's. This score is even considered by state level universities and also local engineering colleges. Try to score a rank of below 3000 to get in to the IIT's or NIT's.
Some universities conduct their own entrance exams too.

The second option you have is to do masters in some other country. For this you will have to write GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams. For masters in engineering USA is a good choice because you have many good universities.

All the best. Hope this helps.
16th August 2012, 12:14 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear

You can certainly do the Masters course in engineering after B.tech. You need to attend the entrance exams as part of this. You need to attend the GATE exams as part of this. The minimum eligibility for attending the GATE exam is a B.Tech degree. The final year engineering students can also apply for this exam. If you qualify in the exam you will be selected for the PG course in engineering.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?