16th March 2012, 06:14 PM
shareefsma

How may I get difference between Clerical and PO exams?

Hi all,

I 'd like to clarify about the difference between PO and Clerical Exam.
The Sections are same for both, except the descriptive section in English for PO. Apart from that, in what aspect do they differ? I mean to ask, what is the difference in questions for the 2 exams in Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections?

Could anyone please clarify me regarding this query?

Thanks in advance...

Regards
Sharif.

18th May 2012, 09:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get difference between Clerical and PO exams?

Sections are same for both Bank clerk and P.O exam. However, questions on Bank P.O test will be bit tough when compared to that of clerk exam. Reasoning test in P.O covers some special topics like statements and arguments, input-output problem, etc. QA session covers more questions on data interpretation, graphs, pie charts, etc. If you go through previous years question paper’s you can get a clear idea on the difference.
7th July 2012, 09:46 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How may I get difference between Clerical and PO exams?

the difference between clarical and po -
clarical mathematics, reasoning, g.a, english is not higher level compared with po syllabus so firstly you should go for clerical pattern because in po exam it held in two mode 1st objective 200 marks and 2nd written with 5 long question 50 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?