4th September 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Government College and Private College?

sir actually i dont know sir what is difference between private and govt college

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Government College and Autonomous Government College? Which is the better option? Will there be any differences between the two as per the fee charged?
  2. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  3. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  4. How to change dental college to do internships?
  5. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  6. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  7. Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job?
  8. How much fee is collected by B.Schools or MBA colleges?
  9. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college? -- [New]
  10. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  11. Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%
  12. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  13. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  15. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  16. What is the fee structure of MCA? How many seats are there for MCA?
  17. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
31st October 2011, 03:15 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Government College and Private College?

hi,
private college is come under private sector, they have high fees they are run for money
purpose

government college is run by the government , it has low fees
it is run to the uplift the society
23rd November 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Government College and Private College?

job opportunity is more at where private colleges or government colleges? please suggest
14th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Government Colleges are provided with government fund
25th June 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take admission in any govt. college without appearing in any of the compettive exam?plz help me how it is possible.
1st September 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 9172 , is there any possibility of getting medical seat in government medical college/
7th May 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Government College and Private College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?