22nd July 2011, 08:41 PM
kalpanasudharman

Can I apply for Group 1 and Group 2 exam if I am a doctor? Posts available and the syllabus?

Hello Sir im Dr.kalpana BSMS [siddha] can i apply for the exam Group1 & Group 2
What are the posts & what is the syllabus wen will be the upcoming dates

3rd September 2011, 01:56 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Group 1 and Group 2 exam if I am a doctor? Posts available and the syllabus?

You can apply for Groups..
There is no restriction to which group you belongs to.
All the best.
24th September 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Group 1 and Group 2 exam if I am a doctor? Posts available and the syllabus?

Dear Sir,
want to know when group1 exams will be conducted and is there any age limitations for SC/ST canditates?
7th December 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,im an ayurvadic doctor and i want to know what are the posting available for me?when and where will the application be available.when r d exams?
19th March 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam an be ece student what r the subjects that i have to prepare for group1&2
11th December 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

can i will apply for group 1 and group 2 exam if i am a dentist ? posts available and the syllabus?
8th November 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a dentist. i want to apply for group1 and group 2 kindly tell me the procedure and the syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?