30th November 2017, 03:33 PM
mukes pallapu

What are the difference between PGDM and other courses? Which is the best to do?

Sir/Mam, I am mukesh persuing 3rd-year B.Sc(MSCS) but I am not interested to do MSC(maths, statistics) so what about PGDM and MBA so which is the best course and which course is best to get after pg and goog settle for my life
and which is the best course PGDM or MBA.

2nd December 2017, 01:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the difference between PGDM and other courses? Which is the best to do?

PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management while MBA stands for Master in Business Administration.

In Indian Context, there is no such major difference between these two terms.

Both the graduates are offered same packages and have same scope in future.

Among the top 10 B schools of India, 9 of them offers PGDM programmes while only 1 offer MBA programme.

Actually, autonomous bodies (not affiliated to any university) like XLRI, IIMs, etc cannot offer MBA degree. That is why these institutes offer PGDM degree.

While institutes like Symbiosis University, Narsee Monjee University, GLA University, etc. offer MBA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?