14th August 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

After B.Sc Computer Science

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?
  2. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  4. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. Is it possible to do B.ED in Science after completion of BE in computer science?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  8. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  9. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  10. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  14. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  15. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks? -- [New]
  16. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. Which course to do after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
22nd August 2012, 07:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

You can either join for jobs or else do higher courses after B.Sc. You can apply for M.Sc course. If you are interested in management field, MBA will be a good option. MCA is another option after B.Sc. Jobs will be available in government sector mainly in banks, civil services, defense services, railways etc. after B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?