12th September 2011, 09:07 PM
Rita roy

What are the different sectors for B.Tech IT students in West Bengal? Names of the different exams and post?

I am a student of B.Tech and my stream is Information Technology. I want to do Government job so what are the different sections for me in westbengal and also want to know different entrance exam name and the post.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  4. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  5. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  6. Names of the books which are written in Bengali?
  7. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
  9. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  12. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  15. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  18. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can take admission for B.Tech M.E?
15th October 2017, 03:53 PM
narim.

Default Re: What are the different sectors for B.Tech IT students in West Bengal? Names of the different exams and post?

After B..Tech in Information Technology, yes you are eligible for Government jobs.

So many Government jobs are there
Bank Jobs : IBPS Exam for Clerks and PO's

Railway Jobs : Different Exams conducted by RRB

SSC Jobs : Different Exams conducted by SSC

Civil Services : Entrance Exams conducted by UPSC

Defence : Entrance Exams conducted by UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?