10th November 2011, 08:59 PM
nasreen nurshani

List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed law degree with 62% marks

i have completed my law degree in the year of with 62%.i am not so much interested in practicing law.so i m searcing for a job which suits my result.so i need guidence

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  2. How to do LLB after passing B.A private?
  3. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  4. Can I join LLB course being a candidate with an age of 36 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do LLB in correspondence while doing CA Articleship?
  6. What types of government jobs I can apply for if I have completed 12th with 59% marks? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  8. Am i eligible to do LLB after scoring 53% in M.Com
  9. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  10. How can I take admission in LLB having done MBA?
  11. B.A.LLB admission in Punjab University for 12th Non-Medical student?
  12. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?
  13. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs in engineering or administration after completing BE and M.Sc Degree?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  16. List of courses can be opt in Law degree? What's the joining procedure for the same? I've completed engineering course
  17. How may I get a job in Judiciary services? I'm a law graduate having DCL(diploma in cyber law) and have completed MBA(HR)
  18. Where can I do LLB course? Is it possible to do LLB course after 12th?
31st October 2016, 11:41 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed law degree with 62% marks

If you are not interested in practicing law you can apply for the other government jobs in various sector.

So, you can appear for Banking, Railway, SSC, Defence and other department as the required qualification to get the job is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum passing percentage.

So, you can appear for these examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for recruitment in jobs.
15th October 2017, 04:56 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed law degree with 62% marks

A bachelor's degree in law enables individuals to work various jobs in the field, including paralegals, legal assistants and legal secretaries. You can work on various sectors like banking and finance, government and politics, development agencies, professional counseling and entrepreneurs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?