25th February 2011, 10:35 AM
naina dhiman

What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?

wt should i do after b.tech.....nw i m in b.tech 3rd year CSE....
plz give me better option which one is gud...M.tech or MBA...nd how????
nd i also wnt to do government job...so tell me wt i do 4 getting government job...????

Related Questions:
  1. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  3. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  4. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  5. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  6. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  7. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  8. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  9. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  10. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  11. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  12. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech? -- [New]
  13. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  14. After btech one should go for Mtech or for Job if financial situation is not too good?
  15. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  16. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  17. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  18. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
4th April 2011, 09:20 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?

Mtech is good for getting government jobs.
30th April 2011, 07:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?

IF you are in a dilemma between M.tech or M.B.A

Read this your state may change

MBA : Masters in Business Administration

M.Tech: Masters in Technology

Both are Master degrees in two important fields one in technology and the other in Business

Both are equally important for the development of country.

Both are very highly regarded in the society

coming to your career if you select MBA or M.tech after your Bachelors

then your job opportunities are more than a student with the bachelors degree

For that reason most of the students do their M.tech or M.B.A after their bachelors

and some do for their pleasure

And doing masters will also fetch for research work

research which is key for the development of the field can be done with masters only

so selecting Masters degree in Business or Technology

depends on your interest

if you have a good core subject knowledge of your bachelors in engineering then go with M.tech
or if you are exceptionally interested with your core subjects don't miss an opportunity for the country a precious diamond

if you are very much attracted to business then it will be good option for your career and also for your job prospectus

MBA jobs pay higher to you than M.tech Jobs

Before taking a decision think twice

all the best

~aditya~
30th May 2011, 02:15 PM
stranger351

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?

Firstly you have to go for Jobs.
Because today is much demand of B-Tech engineer.
So now you will get job easily and now companies like PATNI, INFOSYS,BIRLA,RELIANCE pay a lot to B-Tech Freshers...
If you are interested to doing study further then i think you can go for Distance learning program which is good for you...
7th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.tech Biotechnology?...please give me a suggestion....?..
16th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir....i complted my btech nw only...i got placed in infotech....my parents are insisted me to go 4 bank po....iam intersted to do further studies also.....which is better for me????....my btech aggrigate is 75%.....in which field i can rock?....iam in dialamma sir plz give me a gud suggestion 4 me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?