24th April 2012, 12:53 PM
samishtha gupta

How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Best colleges for admission? How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam and best college for admission?

how should i prepare for mca entrance exam and in which best college for admission?how should i prepare for mca entrance exam and in which best college for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for MCA IIT entrance exam? How to get admission?
  2. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  3. How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How can I prepare for MCA entrance exam for government college of MCA?
  5. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to study MCA after MA?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
  8. Through which entrance exam can I get admission in MCA in good college? -- [New]
  9. How can I get admission to study MCA if haven't applied for any entrance exam?
  10. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  11. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  12. Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?
  13. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  14. List of the entrance exams for admission in MCA?
  15. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
  16. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  18. HCU entrance exam papers in MCA? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
26th February 2019, 11:04 AM
shivani juneja

Default Re: How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Best colleges for admission? How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam and best college for admission?

The first section of test contains analytical ability,you can practice these type of questions from last ten year question papers and some books are also available in the market for these.
and then there is mathematical section and third is communication ability.

the mathematical section again requires practice and the communication section is bit difficult.

there are different colleges:
1. BITS MCA
2. MAH MCA (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test).
3. NIMCET (National Institutes Of Technology Common Entrance Test).
4. TANCET MCA(Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?